$2500 HIRING BONUS: $1000 after 90 days of employment + $1500 after 1 year of employment
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being is a 501c3 non-profit and the primary provider of outpatient mental health services in Anoka County and surrounding areas. A beacon of hope and healing for over 40 years, our mission is to provide exceptional and affordable mental health services to families, children, youth, and adults. We are seeking candidates who are passionate, self-motivated, and committed about learning and sharing their clinical skills.
The primary objective of the Clinical Supervisor is to provide mental health assessment and mental health therapy primarily at our clinic sites, as well as clinical supervision for trainees working towards licensure. This position will provide professional and confidential assessment as well as individual, family and group psychotherapy services to help clients address issues including emotional/behavioral problems, environmental conditions and social difficulties, as well as perform other assignments under minimal supervision. The position will also include working closely with other professionals in a mental health care coordination, consultation and training role.
Education and/or Experience Required: Clinical Licensure in Minnesota in the following required credentials: LICSW, LPCC, or LMFT. Licensing board approval to provide clinical supervision to clinical trainees is required.
Must have experience providing service in individual, group and family modalities. Must be culturally sensitive and have knowledge of personal boundaries and professional ethics. Must be able to work under stress and intervene appropriately in crisis situations.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary based upon experience, plus hiring bonus for several programs
- Choice of 2 HealthPartners health plans, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance and long term disability, 403(b) Retirement Account with company match, and Employee Assistance Program available.
- Generous time off, including 3 weeks of personal time, as well as 10 all-agency days off.
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
- Reimbursement of license exam, license renewal fees, and mileage when applicable
- Competitive training program in evidence-based practices
- Professional Development Plan supported by the agency, as well as opportunities for internal career advancement
- Organizational commitment to staff wellness, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Working closely with a team of diverse and committed mental health professionals to make a difference in the community
To apply please send a resume and cover letter with interest to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. If you have a disability or impairment and as a result you not able to complete an online application, please contact the Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & WellBeing Human Resource Department at 763.780.3036 ext 835.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being does not discriminate against any qualified applicant or employee because of race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human
rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance in implementing the policy concerning non-discrimination based on national origin or religion.