$3500 HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE
($2000 after 90 days of employment and $1500 after one year)
Who We Are:
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being, a 501c3 non-profit, is one of Minnesota’s primary providers of outpatient mental health services in Anoka County, Hennepin County and surrounding areas. A beacon of hope and healing for over 40 years, our mission is to provide exceptional and affordable mental health services to families, children, youth, and adults.
The primary objective of this position is to provide mental health assessment and mental health therapy. Clinical work will occur primarily at our clinic sites. This position will practice independently and provide professional and confidential assessment as well as individual, family, and group psychotherapy services to help clients address issues including emotional/behavioral problems, environmental conditions, and social difficulties, as well as perform other assignments under minimal supervision. The position will also include working closely with other professionals in a mental health care coordination, consultation, and training role.
- Provide coordination of services as needed obtaining appropriate releases.
- Document clinical case notes in the electronic medical record system including diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, and case notes. Conduct functional assessments including CASII and SDQ9 for children and others as applicable for adults or any other measurements as required for 3rd party reimbursement.
- Maintain data, program outcomes and demographic data defined for the program.
- Actively participate in regular and periodic Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being staff and committee meetings.
- Completes diagnostic assessment including assessment of mental health concerns, treatment plans, CASIIs, DQQs, and all required charting and insurance documentation in a timely manner
- Provides consultations with parents and families
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Clinical Licensure in Minnesota in the following: LICSW, LPCC, LMFT, LP.
- Must have experience working with any of the following: children, youth, adults, and families with diverse clinical issues.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Choice of 2 HealthPartners health plans, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance and long term disability, 403(b) Retirement Account with company match, and Employee Assistance Program available.
- Generous time off, including 3 weeks of personal time, as well as 10 all-agency days off.
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
- Reimbursement of license exam, license renewal fees, and mileage when applicable
- Competitive training program in evidence-based practices
- Professional Development Plan supported by the agency, as well as opportunities for internal career advancement
- Organizational commitment to staff wellness, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Working closely with a team of diverse and committed mental health professionals to make a difference in the community
To apply please send a resume and cover letter with interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. If you have a disability or impairment and as a result you not able to complete an online application, please contact the Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being Human Resource Department at 763.780.3036 ext 835.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being does not discriminate against any qualified applicant or employee because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance in implementing the policy concerning non-discrimination based on national origin or religion.