$3000 HIRING BONUS: $1500 after 90 days of employment + $1500 after 1 year of employment
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health and Well-being, a provider serving the community for over 40 years is seeking a master’s degree level clinical trainee to provide both skills and therapy service to clients in our CTSS and ARMHS programs. Services are provided to clients in person and via telehealth to clients visiting our clinics, in client’s home, in the community or in schools. Mental Health Practitioners are based at our office location in Fridley, Coon Rapids or Brooklyn Center and the caseload is drawn from each nearby community.
This position is ideal for a candidate who have recently obtained their master’s degree or are about to obtain their master’s degree in social work, counseling, or psychology. Other candidates who are mid-career professionals with a master’s degree in social work, counseling, or psychology who are looking to develop skills in providing direct mental health treatment to client’s are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should be qualified or be able to qualify as a clinical trainee in pursuit of a credential as an LICSW, LMFT, LPCC while being supervised by the agency’s team of licensed mental health professional clinical supervisors..
Education and/or Experience Required: Qualified Clinical Trainee pursuing licensure in Minnesota in one of the following credentials: LICSW, LPCC, LMFT
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary based upon experience, plus hiring bonus for several programs
- Choice of 2 HealthPartners health plans, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance and long term disability, 403(b) Retirement Account with company match, and Employee Assistance Program available.
- Generous time off, including 3 weeks of personal time, as well as 10 all-agency days off.
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
- Reimbursement of license exam, license renewal fees, and mileage when applicable
- Competitive training program in evidence-based practices
- Professional Development Plan supported by the agency, as well as opportunities for internal career advancement
- Organizational commitment to staff wellness, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Working closely with a team of diverse and committed mental health professionals to make a difference in the community