$3000 HIRING BONUS: $1500 after 90 days of employment + $1500 after 1 year of employment
The primary objective of this position is to provide both skills and therapy service to clients in our CTSS and/or ARMHS programs. Services are provided to clients in person and via telehealth to clients visiting our clinics, in client’s home, in the community or in schools. Mental Health Practitioners are based at our office location in Fridley, Coon Rapids, St Louis Park, or Brooklyn Center and the caseload is drawn from each nearby community.
- Provide group, individual and family skills support to school age youth with the ability to travel to various schools and districts as needed.
- Complete treatment plans, progress notes, ROI’s and other necessary documentation within required timelines
- Provide referrals to MN Sure Navigators when families do not have health insurance
- Coordinate care and collaborate with assigned therapist, school staff and other involved professionals
- Meet with Supervising Mental Health Professional on regular basis
- Implement group skills that are driven by client treatment plan goals approved by Supervising Mental Health Professional.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Qualified Clinical Trainee pursuing licensure in Minnesota in one of the following credentials: LICSW, LPCC, LMFT
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary based upon experience, plus hiring bonus for several programs
- Choice of 2 HealthPartners health plans, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance and long term disability, 403(b) Retirement Account with company match, and Employee Assistance Program available.
- Generous time off, including 3 weeks of personal time, as well as 10 all-agency days off.
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
- Reimbursement of license exam, license renewal fees, and mileage when applicable
- Competitive training program in evidence-based practices
- Professional Development Plan supported by the agency, as well as opportunities for internal career advancement
- Organizational commitment to staff wellness, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Working closely with a team of diverse and committed mental health professionals to make a difference in the community
To apply please send a resume and cover letter with interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. If you have a disability or impairment and as a result you not able to complete an online application, please contact the Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being Human Resource Department at 763.780.3036 ext 835.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being does not discriminate against any qualified applicant or employee because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance in implementing the policy concerning non-discrimination based on national origin or religion.