$3000 HIRING BONUS: $1500 after 90 days of employment + $1500 after 1 year of employment
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being, a 501c3 non-profit, the primary provider of mental health services in Anoka County, Hennepin County and surrounding areas, is recruiting a School Based Therapist to provide services to individuals and their families. Candidates should have experience providing service through a trauma lens.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate, self-motivated, and committed about learning and sharing their clinical skills. Candidates should have experience working with a dynamic team in order to provide mental health services to individuals and their families. Preferred applicants thrive working in a semi-autonomous work environment require flexibility and organizational skills
This position serves children or adolescents in self-contained classroom within the school. The clinician in this role will work as a team with a special education teacher to offer integrated mental health and educational services within the Level 3 contained classroom. Services provided by the clinician include psychotherapy groups, skills groups, individual and family psychotherapy and skills training, milieu therapy, and participation in the Individual Education Plan (IEP) team.
The smaller caseload and increased client interaction this role provides is unlike most therapy roles, further allowing the clinician to form meaningful relationships with clients and their families.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Qualified Clinical Trainee actively pursuing licensure in MN in one of the following: LICSW, LPCC, LMFT, LP.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Choice of 2 HealthPartners health plans, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance and long term disability, 403(b) Retirement Account with company match, and Employee Assistance Program available.
- Generous time off, including 3 weeks of personal time, as well as 10 all-agency days off.
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
- Reimbursement of license exam, license renewal fees, and mileage when applicable
- Competitive training program in evidence-based practices
- Professional Development Plan supported by the agency, as well as opportunities for internal career advancement
- Organizational commitment to staff wellness, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Working closely with a team of diverse and committed mental health professionals to make a difference in the community
To apply please send a resume and cover letter with interest to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. If you have a disability or impairment and as a result you not able to complete an online application, please contact the Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being Human Resource Department at 763.780.3036 ext 835.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being does not discriminate against any qualified applicant or employee because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance in implementing the policy concerning non-discrimination based on national origin or religion.