$3500 HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE
($2000 after 90 days of employment and $1500 after 1 year)
Who We Are:
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being, a 501c3 non-profit, is one of Minnesota’s primary providers of outpatient mental health services in Anoka County, Hennepin County and surrounding areas. A beacon of hope and healing for over 40 years, our mission is to provide exceptional and affordable mental health services to families, children, youth, and adults.
The primary objective of this position is to provide mental health assessment and mental health therapy with children in adolescents in a foster care program, as well as their families. This role will provide services particularly in our Intensive Treatment in Foster Care (ITFC) and Children’s Therapeutic Services and Support (CTSS) programs. This position’s primary casework territory will include areas of Hennepin, Wright, Sherburne or Benton Counties, depending upon location. Clinical work will occur primarily at in home and in the community but may also occur at school or clinic sites when necessary.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy utilizing evidence-based clinical competencies to facilitate rehabilitation and restoration of functioning and reduction of symptoms due to mental health disorders.
- Provide coordination of services as needed, obtaining appropriate releases (schools, primary care physician’s previous therapists, etc.)
- Document clinical case notes in the electronic medical record system including diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, and case notes. Conduct functional assessments including CASSI and SDQ9 for children and others as applicable for adults or any other measurements as required for 3rd party reimbursement.
- Cover absences for staff as needed to provide continuity of care for all clients.
- Provide data, program outcomes and demographic data in a timely manner as defined for the program.
- Actively participate in Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-being staff and committee meetings as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Valid clinical licensure in Minnesota in one of the following: LICSW, LPCC, LMFT, LP.
- Comfortable with in-home work and knowledgeable of boundaries and ethics related to in-home work.
- Experience working with a range of ages with developmental trauma and attachment-based difficulties.
- Organized, self-sufficient, works well with an interdisciplinary team as well as alone.
- Experience providing family therapy and psychoeducation to family from a trauma-informed lens.
- Experience with foster-care populations, day treatment or residential, preferred but not mandatory.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Choice of 2 HealthPartners health plans, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance and long term disability, 403(b) Retirement Account with company match, and Employee Assistance Program available.
- Generous time off, including 3 weeks of personal time, as well as 10 all-agency days off.
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
- Reimbursement of license exam, license renewal fees, and mileage when applicable
- Competitive training program in evidence-based practices
- Professional Development Plan supported by the agency, as well as opportunities for internal career advancement
- Organizational commitment to staff wellness, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Working closely with a team of diverse and committed mental health professionals to make a difference in the community
To apply please send a resume and cover letter with interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. If you have a disability or impairment and as a result you not able to complete an online application, please contact the Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being Human Resource Department at 763.780.3036 ext 835.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being does not discriminate against any qualified applicant or employee because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance in implementing the policy concerning non-discrimination based on national origin or religion.