Please join us for a night of fun as we celebrate our expansion into
Hennepin County and our newest clinic in Brooklyn Center!
Proceeds from ticket sales and event sponsorships help provide services for our uninsured or underinsured clients served:
- At our new Brooklyn Center location, as well as our Fridley & Coon Rapids locations
- At our School-Based sites in the 7 school districts we serve across the north metro
- Through our family-focused Domestic Abuse Program
- At our Bridgeview Drop-in Center for adults with serious mental health diagnoses
- And through mental health services provided in-home
Embassy Suites- Brooklyn Center
Friday, March 1st 5:30- 8:30 pm
- Taste a wide array of homemade chilis
- Sample craft beers from local & national breweries including:
- Surly Brewing Company
- Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative
- Vine Park Brewing
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Shiner Beer
- Burning Brothers Brewing
- Lupulin Brewing
- Kona Brewing
- Invictus Brewing Company
- Omni Brewing Company
- Enter to win Raffle Prizes!
- Chili + Beer: $45 per ticket ($10 off if purchased before February 15th!)
- Chili Only: $25 per ticket
- 10 Pack of Chili + Beer Tickets: $300
- Form a Chili Team: $150 (includes tickets for you & 4 team members)
Please contact Patty Halvorson at 763.230.7836 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or want to pledge your support verbally.
Lee Carlson Center is a nonprofit mental health agency serving community members of all ages across the north metro. Lee Carlson Center, is tax exempt under IRS Code 501(c)(3). Lee Carlson Center's Tax ID Number is: 411354967.