Help us guarantee uninsured or underinsured children and families receive the mental health services they need.
The Lantern Gala: Lighting the Way for Children & Families, is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Dollars raised from sponsorships, donations, and other event activities support our mission to provide exceptional and affordable mental health services to our community by helping to offset the cost of services provided to uninsured or underinsured families.
The Lantern Gala will be held at Bunker Hills Golf Club
Thursday, November 8th 5:30 pm-8:00 pm
The evening will include:
- Music by a local children’s choir
- A 3-course dinner and a cash bar
- Entrée choices are Chicken Florentine (gluten free) or Saffron Balsamic Grilled Vegetables (vegetarian)
- A wide range of silent and live auction items to bid on
- Table for up to 8 people: $750
- Individual Ticket: $125
- Couple Tickets: $200