The organization’s mission is to provide exceptional and affordable mental health services for families, children, youth, and adults in our community.
The organization’s vision is to be the agency of choice providing accessible, person-centered and creative services, strategies and solutions that promote mental wellness in our community while honoring the uniqueness and dignity of every individual.
Organizational values define how Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health and Well-Being intends to behave. Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health and Well-Being is:
- Family Centered: Recognizes the interdependence between client and family and believes that strong families lead to strong communities.
- Advocate: Builds and strengthens community supports for the client by being a compassionate diagnostic voice and teaches clients to advocate for themselves.
- Quality: Professionals of diverse backgrounds and expertise able to diagnose a variety of needs early and accurately in a welcoming environment.
- Sustainability: In order to ensure the widest access to services and programs to meet the changing needs in our community, we implement systems and accountability that strengthen the financial sustainability of our organization.
- Greatest Asset: We view our staff and volunteers as our greatest asset. We strive to engage them in professional development and decision-making processes in order to enhance their work.
- Proactive Outreach: We go to the source by collaborating with community organizations and providing mental health services where they are most needed such as schools.
146 clients responded to our client satisfaction survey:
reported that they felt treated with dignity and respect by their clinician.
reported their child doing a better job of managing their emotions since starting services.
reported that they would refer a friend or family member to Lee Carlson Center.
reported that they felt their Lee Carlson Center clinician worked effectively with the cultural aspects of their situation
My son handles things a lot better now that he is involved with doing these weekly visits! Thank you so much. It has made all of our lives better in many ways