We are all experiencing an unprecedented moment. So many of us are struggling with job loss, childcare, and uncertainty about the future. During this stressful and unsettling time, accessible mental health care is critical for our communities. Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health and Well-being has quickly adapted our mental health services to a telehealth format (phone and 2 way video) in order to continue providing the best treatment, while keeping clients and staff safe. We are maintaining our capacity to serve in order to:
- Help parents learn to manage difficult child behaviors at home
- Help students get connected to the social safety nets they now lack without school
- Help those affected by domestic violence through trauma-informed therapies
- Help provide meals to home bound adults with Serious and Persistent Mental Illness
- Help provide virtual online support groups for those in need.
- Help school staff understand and prepare for critical events that will affect them and their students
Lee Carlson Center has been serving the Greater Twin Cities community for over 40 years. We will continue to be here for our community through the current community health crisis and beyond.
You don’t need to wait for the mental health support you need today. Call 763-780-3036 or visit leecarlsoncenter.org and follow us on facebook, twitter, instagram and linkedin and #keeptalkingaboutmentalhealth
visit our GiveMN Campaign Page on https://www.givemn.org/story/Leecarlsoncenter