HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE! $3500 ($2000 after 90 days of employment + $1500 after 1 year of employment)
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being, a 501c3 non-profit, the primary provider of mental health services in Anoka County, Hennepin County and surrounding areas, is recruiting a licensed therapist to provide services to individuals and their families. Candidates should have experience providing service to children through a trauma lens.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate, self-motivated, and committed about learning and sharing their clinical skills. Candidates should have experience working with a dynamic team in order to provide mental health services to individuals and their families. Preferred applicants thrive working in a semi-autonomous work environment require flexibility and organizational skills.
The primary objective of this position is to provide mental health assessment and mental health therapy to children and families. Clinical work will occur primarily at our clinic sites. This position will practice independently and provide professional and confidential assessment as well as individual, family, and group psychotherapy services to help clients address issues including emotional/behavioral problems, environmental conditions, and social difficulties, as well as perform other assignments under minimal supervision. The position will also include working closely with other professionals in a mental health care coordination, consultation, and training role.
This position has the flexibility to work from our newly opened St. Louis Park clinic, or existing Fridley clinic.
- Provide Individual, family and group therapy utilizing evidence-based clinical competencies to facilitate rehabilitation and restoration of functioning and reduction of symptoms due to mental health disorders.
- Provide coordination of services as needed, obtaining appropriate releases (schools, primary care physician’s previous therapists, etc.)
- Document clinical case notes in the electronic medical record system including diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, and case notes. Conduct functional assessments including CASSI and SDQ9 for children and others as applicable for adults or any other measurements as required for 3rd party reimbursement.
- Cover absences for staff as needed to provide continuity of care for all clients.
- Provide data, program outcomes and demographic data in a timely manner as defined for the program.
- Actively participate in Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-being staff and committee meetings as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Clinical licensure in Minnesota in one of the following: LICSW, LPCC, LMFT, LP
- Registered Play Therapist certification (RPT) preferred
- Must have experience working with any of the following: children, youth, adults, and families with diverse clinical issues.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Choice of 2 HealthPartners health plans, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance and long term disability, 403(b) Retirement Account with company match, and Employee Assistance Program available.
- Generous time off, including 3 weeks of personal time, as well as 10 all-agency days off.
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
- Reimbursement of license exam, license renewal fees, and mileage when applicable
- Competitive training program in evidence-based practices
- Professional Development Plan supported by the agency, as well as opportunities for internal career advancement
- Organizational commitment to staff wellness, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Working closely with a team of diverse and committed mental health professionals to make a difference in the community
To apply please send a resume and cover letter with interest to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. If you have a disability or impairment and as a result you not able to complete an online application, please contact the Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being Human Resource Department at 763.780.3036 ext 835.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being does not discriminate against any qualified applicant or employee because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance in implementing the policy concerning non-discrimination based on national origin or religion.