$3500 HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE
($2000 after 90 days of employment and $1500 after one year)
Who We Are:
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being, a 501c3 non-profit, is one of Minnesota’s primary providers of outpatient mental health services in Anoka County, Hennepin County and surrounding areas. A beacon of hope and healing for over 40 years, our mission is to provide exceptional and affordable mental health services to families, children, youth, and adults.
The primary objective of this position is to provide mental health assessment and mental health therapy. Clinical work will occur primarily at school sites but may also occur in a clinic and in home setting when necessary. In some cases, therapists might be assigned to multiple schools. Therapists report directly to the School Linked Mental Health Director.
- Provide individual, family, group, and in home therapy to youth during school year and through the summer months
- Complete diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, CASIIs, SDQs, and other documentation including insurance information within required timelines
- Provide in service trainings to school staff
- Provide referrals to navigators for MN Sure when families do not have health insurance
- Collaborate for care coordination with school staff and other involved professionals
- Attends school meeting (IEP meetings, Student Intervention team, etc.)
- Provide consultation to parents and school staff
- Offer mental health crisis intervention for student clients
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Valid clinical licensure in Minnesota in one of the following: LICSW, LPCC, LMFT, LP.
- Candidates should have experience working with a dynamic team in order to provide mental health services to individuals and their families.
- Preferred applicants thrive working in a semi-autonomous work environment require flexibility and organizational skills.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Choice of 2 HealthPartners health plans, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance and long term disability, 403(b) Retirement Account with company match, and Employee Assistance Program available.
- Generous time off, including 3 weeks of personal time, as well as 10 all-agency days off.
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
- Reimbursement of license exam, license renewal fees, and mileage when applicable
- Competitive training program in evidence-based practices
- Professional Development Plan supported by the agency, as well as opportunities for internal career advancement
- Organizational commitment to staff wellness, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Working closely with a team of diverse and committed mental health professionals to make a difference in the community
To apply please send a resume and cover letter with interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. If you have a disability or impairment and as a result you not able to complete an online application, please contact the Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being Human Resource Department at 763.780.3036 ext 835.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being does not discriminate against any qualified applicant or employee because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance in implementing the policy concerning non-discrimination based on national origin or religion.